Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:00am-12:00pm
Cannon Caucus Room (Room 345), Cannon House Building, Washington, DC
The Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy, in collaboration with the not-for-profit research and services firm WestEd, held its eighth Congressional Briefing on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 in Washington DC. Thank you to all who attended! Videos and presentations are located here and at our youtube channel, clsmason.
The agenda is available here.
- WILLIAM MODZELESKI (SIGMA Threat Management Associates)
- SIMONE ROBERS (American Institutes for Research)
- SAMEER HINDUJA (Florida Atlantic University)
- MARISA RANDAZZO (Georgetown University)
- DAN LOSEN (UCLA Civil Rights Project)
- CATHERINE BRADSHAW (University of Virginia)
- GREGORY AUSTIN (WestEd)
- ERIC MADFIS (University of Washington, Tacoma)
- MARK WEIST (University of South Carolina)