The Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy (CEBCP) is engaged in projects and initiatives related to understanding and evaluating the impacts of COVID-19 on criminal justice.
Criminology & Public Policy call for papers for a special issue on the impacts of COVID-19 on crime and justice (due April 1, 2021).
The IACP-GMU National Surveys on the Impacts of COVID-19 on Law Enforcement
- Wave 1 Results (released April 13, 2020)
- Wave 2 Results (released June 25, 2020)
- Police Quarterly Peer-Reviewed Paper (released December 27, 2022)
- Preventing, preparing, and responding to COVID-19: An in-depth case study on the impacts of COVID-19 on the Fairfax County Police Department (PIs: Cynthia Lum and Christopher Koper). Funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance through the Fairfax County Police Department.
- Collaborative Research: The Impact of COVID-19 on Victimization Risk and Service Needs for Domestic Violence Victims and Survivors (PI: Yasemin Irvin-Erickson). Funded by the National Science Foundation.