Research Synthesis Tools
- Proposing and Conducting a Campbell Systematic Review – The Campbell Collaboration’s comprehensive guide to preparing systematic reviews
- Campbell Information Retrieval Guide – The Campbell Collaboration’s guide to systematic literature searching and retrieval
- Effect Size Calculator – David Wilson’s new web-based effect size calculator. Use this tool to create standardized effect sizes from over 40 different types of data
- Meta Analysis – Powerpoint slides from David Wilson’s course on meta-analysis.
- Meta-Analysis Macros – SPSS, STATA, and SAS add-ons for computing effect sizes and for specialized meta-analysis models.
- Practical Meta-Analysis – A concise introduction to conducting systematic reviews and handling and analyzing your data. Written by Mark Lipsey and David B. Wilson.
- Handbook of Research Synthesis and Meta-Analysis – A comprehensive guide to systematic reviewing, with contributions from a number of Campbell Collaboration affiliates.
- Power Analysis – Tools for calculating power statistics, created by David Wilson.