- University of Pennsylvania Department of Criminology
- Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Department of Criminology, Law and Society
- Jerry Lee Centre of Experimental Criminology
- The Jerry Lee Symposium features the work of the Campbell Collaboration Crime and Justice Group
Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 6D12
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Phone: 703.993.4901
- Fax: 703.246.9301
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @cebcp
- Facebook: Center-for Evidence Based Crime Policy
The 12th Annual Jerry Lee Symposium was held April 23-April 24, 2012 in Washington, DC at the Hart Senate Office Building (April 23) and at the University of Maryland Inn & Conference Center (April 24). Thanks to all who attended.
Financial support for the Jerry Lee Crime Prevention Symposium is generously provided by the Jerry Lee Foundation.
News & Announcements
View presentations from the symposium and read media coverage about the event.
The Coalition for Evidence-Based Policy has released a new guide on “Rigorous Program Evaluations on a Budget.”
Coalition President Jon Baron chaired a panel on Day 1 of the symposium (April 23) that included a presentation on a low-cost experiment in the Sacramento Police Department.
The Right Honourable Nick Herbert MP, the UK Minister of State for Policing and Criminal Justice, spoke on the topic of “Smart on Crime” on day 1 (April 23) of the symposium.