CEBCP CODE OF EXCELLENCE
The team members of the Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy are committed to:
- Supporting each other to succeed.
- Working together to get tasks done.
- Being professional and courteous.
- Respecting each other’s perspectives.
- Respecting each other’s time.
- Respecting each other’s work environments.
- Fostering a gossip-free workplace.
- Asking for help.
- Clearly communicating expectations.
- Raising concerns for improvement.
- Being generous to each other.
- Believing that no job is too small or big.
- Maintaining a fun and inclusive environment.
- Celebrating our accomplishments.